iZombie Season 3 Release Date: The US-based comedy-drama iZombie garnered lots of appreciation from millions of fans who utterly preferred the television series and are now looking forward to iZombie Season 3. The zombie comic series primarily premiered on March 2015, thus attracting almost 2.50 million viewers in the entire season. The premiering platform The CW went ahead with the renewal of the respective series due to the high demands from the audiences’ side.
- Moreover, the twisted storyline and new approach towards the traditional zombie based plotline made it more intriguing, captivating henceforth leaving thousands of viewers wanting more of the story. The second installment of iZombie aired on October 6, 2015, itself subsequently making the season most likeable of the tenure. After the successful ride of two consecutive seasons, the viewers finally got to witness the very first episode of iZombie Season 3 titled Heaven Just Got a Little Bit Smoother on April 4 which accumulated an impressive viewership.
Developed by Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright, the following television series is basically an adaptation of a book named iZOMBIE written by Chris Roberson. Storyline revolving around a Seattle medical resident Olivia Moore “Liv” (essayed by Rose Mcliver) accidentally turns into a zombie after attending a boat party. What happens during the boat party is still to be resolved but her only way to fill the appetite is eating human being’s brains. So, to overcome her need for ‘food’, she starts working in King County Morgue. Soon, her secret is discovered by her Boss Dr Ravi Chakrabarti (essayed by Rahul Kohli) who wins her confident thus promises to stay by her side at any condition.
The story takes a turn when Liv starts getting visions of the murder victim after she eats their brains. After few stages of sub-consciousness, she even gets glimpses of the way of murders thus inheriting few personality traits of the victim. Soon, turning into a detective as well as a psychic consultant, working with Seattle Police Department, helps her gain confident and solve crimes in the city. On the other hand, Dr Ravi continues to work and experiment on Liv health issues thus trying best to make her normal being as before.
- The television series involves other characters too such as Clive Babineaux (essayed by Malcolm Goodwin) who is a Seattle Private Detective helping Liv to solve crimes. Liv’s ex-fiance Major Liliywhite (essayed by Robert Buckley) starts investigating about few teens that suddenly went missing as he works as a social worker in Seattle.
- Now, after busting the drug racket which actually caused the zombie epidemic, he could not save himself from the wrath and unfortunately turns into zombie just like Liv.
- One of the main characters Blaine McDonough “DeBeers” (essayed by David Anders), he is the main cause of all the chaos and epidemic as his drug Utopium fails under experiments thus causing outbreak in the entire city. The drug-dealer-turned-zombie now continues his delivery business by preparing a special brain gourmet and serving to rich zombies who demand to fill their appetite. To come up with the rising demand, he kills homeless teenagers hence cutting out their brains. Moreover, he starts killing his rivals so that the brain’s gourmet demands increases and his business runs at a very high pace.
And now that iZombie Season 3 has already hit the small screens, the new installment elevated the excitement level of the fans right after the release of its first episode. And now the viewers are waiting for the telecast of the upcoming episode which will hit The CW on April 11 and it will depict how Ravi and Liv are going to start off with their investigation on a car accident.
Earlier, iZombie Season 1 got launched on March 17, 2015, which ended on June 9, 2015 with almost 13 episodes. Soon after the announcement of the renewal, iZombie Season 2 got launched on October 6, 2015, itself thus ending on April 12, 2016. It showcased 19 episodes with a promise to make a comeback as it was praised and preferred by many viewers.
So, returning on the screens worldwide in The CW, iZombie Season 3 Release Date is April 4 this year thus consisting all in all 13 episodes.
- iZombie Season 1 Release Date- March 17, Concluded on June 9, 2015
- iZombie Season 2 Release Date- October 6, 2015, Concluded on April 12, 2016
- iZombie Season 3 Released On April 4