iZombie Season 3 Spoilers: iZombie 3 is around the corner and is lurking to be released this April. This is an immensely popular show thanks to its out of the box content, caught the attention of the audiences fast. Now as the third series is awaiting its relese there are a number of spoilers and rumors that are hovering around the entertainment columns. We have tried to gather all for you to satisfy your curiosity (rather intensify it more) we are offering some of the most delicious details from the upcoming iZombie Season 3.
- iZombie" Season 3 are making the rounds in the internet lately. The speculations cite that the second season of The CW series suffered a decline in viewership which, according to reports, could mean that the upcoming third season could be its last. But with no time the makers claimed it to be wrong as they have much stories to tell.
- Greg Finley is reprising his role as Liv's former flame, Drake, in "iZombie" Season 3. The last time "iZombie" viewers saw Drake when Liv killed him to save Clive. So now this will be an interesting angle in Liv’s life now. But how he is coming back, is still a mystery.
- Jason Dohring will be seen in a recurring role as Chase Grave who is Filmore Graves CEO Vivian Stoll's brother-in-law. Natalie Alyn Lynd and Andrew Caldwell will get serious roles too in the upcoming season. According to the rumors Dohring will debut in eighth episode of "iZombie" Season 3 that will be titled "Eat a Kinevel." The actor previously had expressed his interest in portraying a zombie in the series.
- In the season 3 there will be a new romantic interest for Liv. As we all know Liv is always been unlucky in love affair and her two previous boyfriends died. Now this season she will get a mysterious guy who "will not die" but creator Rob Thomas stressed that "the relationship will not end because of death," which means that Liv's new relationship may end too though not for the same previous reasons. Now it's only a matter of time when that would happen.
- Liv is going to consume the brain of a dominatrix and that will obviously have its consequences. Now will she be a dominating in her sudden behavior or sexual contact with her boyfriend, will be an interesting thing to see.
In this season the Zombie Army is also going to continue to expand.
Liv is going to consume the brain of a dominatrix and that will obviously have its consequences. Now will she be a dominating in her sudden behavior or sexual contact with her boyfriend, will be an interesting thing to see!
The question is, will this mysterious boyfriend have entered Liv's life by the time she eats the brain of a dominatrix?
- Peyton Charles for the past two seasons in a recurring capacity was promoted to the main cast for this season.
iZombie’s take on Law and Order will be another new thing for the show. “Liv and Clive are going to solve a case in one episode and then now a series regular for iZombie season 3 is going to prosecute it in the following episode,” Thomas told. “This is a huge and cool thing for us.”
- Hiding the truth about a handful of murdered homeless kids in Season 1 will now become a very difficult thing to cover up. The much-publicized massacre at an energy drink party during Season 2 will also have its impact in the season. So when an eyewitness comes forward, it doesn't take long for people to begin throwing out the Z-word and that will turn out to be a nightmare for Liv, who will now do whatever it takes to keep the existence of her zombie character under wraps. But as more and more people get involved with the Max Rager case that will mention Vivian Stoll and Fillmore Graves' plot for a zombie uprising; it may prove to be beyond her control to keep her secret intact.
Now after getting the spoilers we cannot wait further to watch it. The series of iZombie 3 is in its third installment and thanks to the creator now we are sure this is not the last one and thus the ardent fans of will be more satisfied and will enjoy the upcoming season of iZombie 3. So now get ready to churn your BRAIN.